The global development climate in the 21st century poses formidable challenges. This makes it even more important for organizations to create dynamic workforces with clear strategic vision and motivation to excel beyond expectations.
Training is a critical enabler in an organization’s pursuit of quality. In today’s knowledge based economy, it is the ability to perform that will differentiate organizations. Organizations need to upgrade the knowledge and skills of their professionals to achieve goals with high quality products/services.
We all are and become what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Proper habits grow from obtaining knowledge, attitude and skills. Knowledge is understanding what, how, and why we need to do something. Skill is applying that knowledge in a practical situation. Attitude is desiring to transform our knowledge into skills and ultimately into a habit.
EWR Consulting focuses on knowledge transfer, skill acquisition and behaviour change. Our programs use fun as an essential tool for imparting training.
- Effective Management with Balanced Scorecard
- MBTI- Managerial Effectiveness
- MBTI- Team building
- MBTI- Conflict Management
- Managerial Effectiveness through Thomas Profiling
- Interpersonal Skills
- Competency Based Recruitment
- Competency Based Training
- Personal Effectiveness
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Customer Service and Management
- Time Management
- Interviewing Skills
- Stress Management
- Business Etiquette
- Motivation and Team building
- Train the Trainer
- Change Management
- Effective Performance Management Workshop
- HR for Non-HR Managers
- Communication Skills and Body Language
- Ethics at Workplace
- Selling to Win Hearts and Minds Using MBTI
- Empower mySales